Technology – Frontend Team /
Coins.ph is looking for Senior and Middle software engineers to maintain and evolve the platform we have.
We built one of the largest cash distribution networks in the Philippines, operating through over 33,000 partner locations domestically and over 500,000 locations worldwide.
Currently, we are working on 6 projects from scratch such as e-wallet, crypto transactions, integrations with our partners and internal anti-fraud system.
Our Engineering team mostly works remotely, but our HQ is located in Manila, Philippines.
You will do well on this position if you pay attention to details and are interested in:
1. clear, idiomatic code
2. reasoning about service boundaries, SLAs
3. designing and building resilient systems (chaos engineering)
4. databases and distributed systems
5. load testing (we use Yandex.Tank)
- Communicate with product owner and UX designer to understand requirements
- Make appropriate design and architecture trade-offs for new features
- Review code with peers to surface design and implementation issues
- Identify risks and dependencies in development life cycle
- Write unit test and automated functional test for features
- Account for the performance, operation and serviceability of user experience
- Learn cutting-edge technologies and evaluate if our system can benefit from it. Innovative attitude is very welcome during our daily work.
- B.S. or above in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
- 3+ years frontend development experience and 1+ years frontend architecture experience
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming and patterns
- Proficient in React, VUE and corresponding technology stack
- Familiar with HTTP(s) protocol and RESTful specifications
- Teamwork ability with passion & energy
- Good written and oral English skills is a plus