Senior Accountant (SH)
Shanghai, China /
Finance – Corporate Finance /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What we expect from you
- 1- At least 3 years experience as an accountant or auditor, preferable from one of the Big 4.
- 2- Experience with Netsuite, and preferably experience with implementation of Netsuite or other financial system
- 3- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- 4- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- 5- Relevant certification (e.g. ACCA) will be preferred
What you'll do
- 1- Handle day to day financial operations as needed, including payables, receivables and reimbursements
- 2- Work with team on monthly, quarterly and annual closings and help with management reporting and statutory reporting preparation and representation
- 3- Keep up to date with new accounting practices, standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practices and update finance and accounting policies
- 4- Assistant tax team on tax planning, tax computation and tax filings
- 5- Step into real business operations and liaise with other teams on contract terms, product specifics, new system UAT, etc.
- 6- Liaise with external auditors and internal auditors on audit matters and implementation of any changes advised
- 7- Other duties as and when required