Treasury Manager (SH）
Shanghai, China /
Finance – Treasury /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Implement a treasury and cash management strategy (for both fiat and crypto assets) to automate and modernize critical treasury functions
- Manage daily treasury, fiat and crypto currency management operations and help develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets, mitigate risks and minimize costs.
- Setting a robust Staking and Lending Strategy with execution thereof
- Oversee processes with internal and external partners to ensure the proper and efficient availability of liquidity
- Monitor and manage our banking relationships and liquidity management, including existing relationships and the development of future potential relationships
- Administration and management of cryptocurrency wallet
- Liaise with banks on issues relating to cash management, credit facilities, opening and closing of bank accounts
- Supervise and ensure smooth running for trade finance related activities
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments, forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Preparing management reports and any other reports required.
What we expect from you
- 4+ years of experience working in the crypto space or trading company, with a strong understanding of the underlying technologies behind the largest cryptocurrencies
- 4+ years in Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Treasury management or similar areas preferred
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and financial skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, highly analytical environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with consistent ability to achieve results
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.
- Able to harness data effectively to generate insights and leverage data to make decisions and drive improvements
- Able to adapt and manage process changes in a fast-paces working environment.