Senior Regional Talent Acquisition & Development Manager (PH)
Manila, Philippines /
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition / Recruitment /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase
What you will do
- The role will be responsible to lead & manage the talent, capability and employer branding for the whole Coins.ph region to ensure alignment with the region’s accelerated growth plans. Talent and Capabilities are one of the 3 key pillars. Linked to talent, this role will also oversee operational effectiveness efforts for both the business and HR.
- Lead talent planning & partnership, L&D: Lead talent planning through regional talent and succession reviews, translate the APAC talent strategy into action-orientated plans, ensuring future talent needs are understood. Lead change management of new talent approach across people leaders & HR leads by providing external lens, providing point of contact to enterprise team; connecting programme management of enterprise leadership/ L&D programmes into the business & talent development needs.
- Manage talent data: Own the talent data, enabling data led talent decisions and actions through having talent KPIs, leading and lagging. Ensure accurate data analysis and informed data observations for leadership team talent sessions; data risk management and escalation. And the recruiting vendor and cost management.
- Lead future talent development: Lead on future talent programmes, driving change towards industry recognised emerging and early talent programmes to meet needs of business and individuals.
- Employer branding: Building Coins.ph employer branding to manage the external and internal talents, building and improving the local employer branding, leveraging best practice, internally and externally, to bringing innovative leading-edge methods and trends that enable leaders to fully engage their people to improve organisational performance. Ensuring talent and workforce planning initiatives and measures are best in class, meaningful and realistic.
- Support HR Talent & capability: building capability of HR colleagues to enable the team to be fast and proactive, including APAC HR Capability curriculum and roll out. Anchor the HR Talent Review for APAC HR.
- Lead Regional HR projects and lead the APAC TA team.
What we expect from you
- 5 - 10 years of Talent Acquisition experience
- Strong fundamental & Passion for Talent Acquisition and Talent Development
- Adopts a data-driven approach, enjoys deciphering data and story-tell
- Proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders and ability to articulate concepts clearly
- Comes with an appreciation for differing cultures, able to adapt & react with agility in tight situations
- You are someone who enjoys problem-solving
- Experienced in crypto or payment related industry is a must
- Better to have experience in employer branding.
- Knowledge of the candidate market and companies