Business Development Associate (PH)
Manila, Philippines /
Philippines Site – Business Development /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Build and expand a pipeline of partners and clients on Coins
- Proactively monitor the competitor landscape and work with the product and marketing teams to iterate the overall strategy
- Research industry trends and create new opportunities to meet Coins strategic objectives
- To perform research and propose projects for listing on exchange
- Collaborate with and support internal parties to execute marketing and growth strategies for projects and partners to accelerate user expansion
- Collaborate with product, ops, compliance, and leadership team to ensure requirements are met for listing and partners
- Maintain a strong understanding of Coins products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
What we expect from you
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Business Development or Account Management
- Graduate with a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express insightful analysis, technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Ability to analyze data and industry trends and translate results into better Coins solutions
- Have crypto experience and existing web3/ crypto project networks highly preferred.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Have an interest in cryptocurrency and be willing to learn about the industry