Finance Business Partner/Analyst
Taguig, National Capital Region
Finance – Corporate Finance /
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
We are one of the most established fintech companies in the Philippines and we have gained the trust of more than 18 million users globally. We are expanding the operations into TH, HK China, AU, MU and more regions to come, where we obtain licenses or permissions from the local authorities, e.g. central banks, SECs, and FSCs . With the easy-to-use mobile app, users can access a wide range of financial services, including electronic payment service, wallet services and trading. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account.
Finance Business Partner (BP) / Finance Business Analyst (BP)
You will play a crucial role in bridging the gap between our product/technology solutions and the business needs. You will be responsible for streamlining the financial data flows for more relevant and accurate analysis on company performance. Your insights and recommendations will drive strategic decision-making and help us stay competitive in the fast-paced industry.
Financial data management:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including business leaders, product managers, data engineers and developers, to gather, design and document detailed business requirements of the product features from a finance perspective.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to standardise the global data framework and data storage, especially on the definition of financial data from relevant product modules/systems and to reconcile the internal flows and the internal flows to third party sources of truth.
- Collaborate with QA teams to define test cases and ensure the data flow logics work properly before product features go live.
Business Analysis and Business Partnering:
- Analyze financial data and key performance indicators (KPIs) to provide insights and recommendations to business units.
- Monitor financial performance against budgets and forecasts, identifying variances and potential risks or opportunities.
- Collaborate with department heads and business leaders to understand their financial needs and objectives and serve as a trusted advisor by providing financial guidance, scenario analysis, and decision support with relevant financial data analysis.
- Act as a liaison between the finance department and other business units, fostering effective communication and collaboration.
Risk Assessment and Compliance:
- Assist in identifying and mitigating financial risks associated with the products and services.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Understand the finance audit requirements, and create and maintain comprehensive documentation of business processes, workflows, and project plans, and necessary supportings.
- Recommend and implement best practices to enhance business processes, and prepare reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Participate in project planning and management, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitor project progress and report on key milestones to stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in financial modeling and data analysis tools.
- Proven experience as a BP/BA in the fintech industry or a related financial domain is a must for senior position; fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledge of financial regulations, compliance, and risk management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective stakeholder engagement.
- Project management experience and familiarity with project management tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset.
- Certification in accounting/finance/business analysis (e.g.CIMA, CFA, ACCA/CPA,MBA) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, accounting, financial engineering, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.