Backend Engineer (Java)
Taguig, National Capital Region /
Technology – Backend /
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
- Architecture planning and core function development of trading platform and related Internet finance platform;
- Deeply understand system architecture and framework, analyze and improve system quality, performance and safety, and solve technical problems in development;
- Strong sense of responsibility, responsible for the code written by myself.
- At least 1 year trading exchange experience;
- Familiar with Linux system;
- Proficient in Spring framework, SpirngCloud, SpringMVC, SpringBoot and MyBatis;
- Familiar with SQL, understand Mysql and related distributed storage technology;
- Familiar with distributed, cache, message and other mechanisms, with distributed application development experience
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.