Operations – Security /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you will do
- Prepares the Management Review agenda items and formalizes the Management Meeting results;
- Develops and maintains a business recovery plan and procedure;
- Coordinates the regulatory reporting process and regular internal audits like access control audit;
- Organizes the Vendor Management security review process;
- Assists management efforts to ensure the audit scope is defined and substantiated by appropriate evidence and ensure compliance objectives are clearly communicated to stakeholders;
- Perform business and technical analysis to identify and document appropriate compliance controls on new projects;
- Conducts risk assessments for various departments and functions, analyzing the potential business impact of unpredictable business interruptions and implementing best practices to protect and restore data and systems;
- Creates and facilitates practice drills for plan execution; Develops and provides staff training on disaster recovery;
- Works with local and state agencies to align the organization's emergency management plan with established best practices and community standards;
- Identifies and implements recovery operations and methods to allow the company to function at limited or partial capacity in the event that part or all of the infrastructure is damaged or destroyed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar field required; Master's degree preferred;
- Working experience within the IT Cloud Compliance / Security at least 3 years
- Good understanding of general computer controls, ability to analyze data and interpret results
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Effective team player who can build good working relationships with colleagues and external parties
- Experience in Business Impact Analysis and its mapping to the BCM;
- Security qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA preferred
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001, Philippines BSP and other regulations
- Ability to operate within a multicultural, multi-time-zone environment
- High ethical standards, operate with integrity and professionalism
What we offer
- Hybrid work set-up, with offices located in Ortigas, Pasig and BGC;
- Friendly geo distributed team of experienced professionals, who happily joined us after working in well-known IT/product companies and perspective startups;
- Work and collaborate effectively with cross-functional compact teams which are constantly improving their tools, pipelines and working environment;
- Customer-driven development: we don't develop features without listening to our customers, each step makes the product more convenient, useful, secure and reliable for our users;
- Professional growth: we invest time and money in your career by sponsoring IT conferences, courses and trainings;
- Paid medical insurance, technical equipment at choice;
- Paid Sick and Vacation Leaves upon regularization.