Procurement Officer (PH)
Taguig, National Capital Region
Finance – Procurement /
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
What you'll do
- Develop policy and detailed process for our centralized procurement to pay process
- Create and manage direct relationships with finance and other functional departments, such as engineering, product, legal and operations team
- Manage service center to handle invoice processing and drive the compliance of procurement policy
- Identify cost savings opportunities through sourcing and other levers
- Explore automated solutions for procurement
- Help lead the expansion of procurement into other regions
- Evaluate the effectiveness of procurement and drive continuous improvement in procurement process in terms of cost, efficiency and effectiveness
What we expect from you
- 3-8 years of procurement and/or partnerships experience (RFP processes, cost negotiations, vendor management, contracts management, etc.)
- Experience with building efficient centralized procure to procurement processes
- Experience working with Operations, Product or Engineering procurement
- Good negotiation skills and ability to negotiate a win-win deals
- Ability to ramp a new function and establish an operating model
- Ability to drive and implement change in a global organization
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience in evaluating metrics and making data-driven decisions
- A can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- A proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners
- Ability to bring a process-oriented mindset to execute on deliverables
- Prior experience in the crypto, payment cards industry or financial services is a plus
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.