Community Manager (PH)
Manila, Philippines /
Marketing – Marketing /
Coins.ph is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. Launched in 2014, Coins.ph is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and lively member to join our team to manage Coins’ social communities IRL & online.
- Build, grow and manage the community primarily on Telegram, Twitter and Discord.
- Engage daily with community members on both Discord and Twitter to understand community sentiment and collect feedback to share with the wider team.
- Manage and scale and train a team of moderators (Coin Champions) as the community grows.
- Coordinate with internal teams, to establish a regular cadence of announcements, promotions and giveaways.
- Host IRL meetups & events with #Coinmunity, e-wallet and crypto communities.
- Schedule frequent webinars and seminars on crypto & financial education to educate users.
- Set goals for, track and report on community-related metrics ensuring upwards. visibility as well as helping inform on metrics’ significance.
- Schedule, manage and promote Twitter Spaces and other live events/AMA.
- Develop relationships with community managers from other communities.
- An intimate understanding of the web3 and crypto ecosystem. Further knowledge of GameFi is a plus.
- 3+ year of established online community management experience preferably in an environment managing a consumer focused Discord and Telegram community.
- Experience with advanced Telegram & Discord management features including: bots, token gating, live event management, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- An independent, responsible and highly organized way of working, a creative way to engage and solve challenges.
- Confidence in dealing with a heated atmosphere and challenging situations based on your excellent team player qualities. Not taking player complaints personally.
- Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software.
- Able to communicate and converse in Tagalog
- A desire to always be learning and improving yourself.
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Results-oriented fast-paced team culture and remote work
- Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
- Meaningful and impactful work