Compliance Testing Associate (PH)
Manila, Philippines /
Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Helps the lead design test plans according to the applicable regulations
- Conducts compliance testing engagements in line with the testing calendar
- Analyze and document the testing findings and discuss the same with the stakeholders
- Inform Testing and Training Lead or Head of Compliance of testing matters that requires urgent attention
- Helps create training materials and other learning resources
- Assists the Testing and Training Lead or Head of Compliance in facilitating trainings
What we expect from you
- Graduated from a 4-year business, accounting, law, or related course from a reputable institution
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at Betur.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge on the AML and BSP regulations
- At least one year of testing/ auditing background