Senior Marketing Manager (PH)
Manila, Philippines /
Marketing – Marketing /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Act as the main point of contact for marketing and user growth in the Philippines. You’ll identify key opportunities, challenges, and levers to drive the growth of Coins in the region.
- You'll ideate a comprehensive GTM strategy in close partnership with product, sales, tech, operations and other functions to coordinate various localised programs and to ensure Coins users enjoy a consistent and delightful user experience at every stage of their journey and across all touch points.
- You'll demonstrate a deep understanding of the Philippines market dynamics, cultural nuances and user needs.
- Build a coherent and consistent strategy to adapt and scale Coins’s marketing campaigns across Growth, PR, Brand, Social, and Lifecycle.
- Experiment with creative tactics and develop playbooks for lean growth in the Philippines.
- Lead and train outstanding marketers and operators over time, mobilising them to implement the vision while positioning them to achieve results.
- Hustle and network with partners and clients to drive user growth and revenue opportunities for Coins. Ideally, a candidate with media relations and crypto partnership background and ready to do the dirty work.
What we expect from you
- 5-10+ years of experience in partnerships marketing and/or public relations and marketing experience, preferably in crypto, payments or tech industries.
- Track record of spearheading localized marketing strategies that drove significant business results.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and influence at all levels .
- Formidable creative narrative and story-telling skills to position Coins.ph as a crypto and finance leader in Philippines and Southeast Asia.
- Proven track record of delivering results & ability to manage a portfolio/make strategic choices to maximize impact.
- Project management, prioritization skills & ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of development.
- A self-starter with the ability to work with a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional project & time management skills .
- Strong execution, communication & strategic thinking skills, business savvy and an opportunity seeker.
- Ability to anticipate issues and resolve them based on sound business judgment.