HR Officer/HR Generalist (SG)
Singapore, Singapore /
Human Resources – HR Business Partnership /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Work under the guidance of HR Lead, to take the SG office's operational HR and Admin daily tasks in the areas of staffing and terminations, employee transfer, training and development, employee relation, performance management, system/file/data maintenance, analysis and reporting, etc., according to established policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the progress and propose modifications or changes in the procedures and templates to ensure the correct and consistent implementation of the HR operational activities.
- Responsible for staffing tasks including handling the onboarding process and documents, tracking the completion status for probation assessment.
- Support employee termination activities including documents preparation and exit process.
- Responsible for the creation, tracking and maintenance of employee s personnel files (electronic version and hardcopy), i.e., contract renewal, documents related to transfer / position change / personal data change, all kinds of employee certificates etc.
- Timely and accurately maintain HR data (including but not limited to personal data and position/organization setup) in all the HR systems and database.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc HR report and analysis, i.e., monthly HC report.
- Keep the HR procedures, processes and templates up to date by continuous monitoring and improvement. Collect the updated org charts timely and ensure key information such as names of incumbents, job grading in place.
- Submit the additional/recurring payment requests for payroll arrangement per request.
- HRBP in preparing, organizing and providing logistics support for various training, HR events and activities.
- Assist in the interaction with local authorities, i.e., data or survey requests, the application, renewal and cancellation for residence permit, work permit and other HR-related permits etc.
- Handle Admin tasks such scheduling business trip, dealing with work visa, annual activity,etc.. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
What we expect from you
- Education: Bachelor s degree or above Working
- Experience: Minimum 3 years working experience as HR generalist role in foreign company.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: 1. Excellent written and oral English；2. Proficiency in MS office, especially in excel and PPT；3. SAP/ Employee Central /SuccessFactors knowledge will be a plus.
- Other requirements: 1. Good organizational awareness; 2. Strong time management skills, with ability to manage conflict situations in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment; 3. High level of communication and teamwork skills, intercultural sensitivity, flexibility and commitment.