Senior Visual / Graphic Designer (PH)
Manila, Philippines /
Design – Design /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll do
- Help us lead the development of our visual brand across channels and formats.
- Bridge the gap between product and brand experience, proactively help us strive for a higher degree of consistency across all media.
- Support the design teams growth, including mentoring other team members
- Conduct research on visual design trends, best practices
- Work across digital and traditional print media
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across the company, ranging from marketing to product, brand, etc.
- Help us establish design standards and build systems that allow us to move fast while maintaining the integrity of our visual brand/identity.
- Champion Design within the organization and proactively help us raise the bar for quality
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of experience working in visual design, client-side or agency
- A portfolio of work that caries your unique signature
- Experience working on visual design systems
- Expert level skills in the tools of the trade: Adobe, Figma, etc.
- Experience presenting work to different stakeholders, clearly and succinctly articulating your ideas and concepts
- Motion design experience is a plus!
- Position can be remote, Asia/South East Asia-based candidates preferred