Shanghai, China /
Technology – Infrastructure /
Coins.ph is looking for Senior and Middle software engineers to maintain and evolve the platform we have.
We built one of the largest cash distribution networks in the Philippines, operating through over 33,000 partner locations domestically and over 500,000 locations worldwide.
Currently, we are working on 6 projects from scratch such as e-wallet, crypto transactions, integrations with our partners and internal anti-fraud system.
HQ is located in Manila, Philippines.
You will do well on this position if you pay attention to details and are interested in:
1. clear, idiomatic code
2. reasoning about service boundaries, SLAs
3. designing and building resilient systems (chaos engineering)
4. databases and distributed systems
5. load testing (we use Yandex.Tank)
What you will do
- 1. Develop and maintain cloud infrastructures to meet reliability and scalability demands
- 2. Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve incident to ensure stable operations
- 3. Ensure that systems are secure and reliable
What you will need
- 5+ years experience in maintaining high availability service and supporting distributed cloud infrastructure.
- Priority will be given to candidates with development, operation, maintenance experience in: 1. Cloud infrastructure skills (AWS, CI/CD, docker,Kubernetes,helm,terraform,anisbale,python) 2. RDS, Redis, and Kafka middleware. 3. Blockchain operation and maintenance. 4.Fluent in English speaking.
- Good communication skills and documentation oriented mindset