KYC Lead (PH)
Taguig, National Capital Region /
Legal, and Governance, Risk, and Compliance – Anti-Money Laundering /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Lead the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) function to ensure it is in line with regulation and internal policies
- Lead and ensure smooth execution and completion of key strategic initiatives for the KYC Team.
- Oversee and manage the team’s daily metrics, SLAs, and workflows and work with other team leads and departments to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and implement strategies based on customer feedback to improve overall user experience, from process efficiency to product improvements
- Evaluate SOPs and plan and implement ways to improve service and process efficiency
- Stay updated on best practices and create strategies on how to apply it to Coins
- Perform other related duties and tasks as may be required from time-to-time
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Finance, Business, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience
- Minimum 3 years KYC-related experience
- Excellent English communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Familiar with BSP/AMLC KYC regulatory requirements
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and highly-focused without needing close supervision
- Highly trustworthy and extremely organized
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about building a company from the ground up and creating lasting relationships with customers