Quantitative Trading Manager (SG)
Singapore, Singapore /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins.ph is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. Launched in 2014, Coins.ph is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services.
At Coins.ph, we are driven by our vision of a world where everyone has access to financial services. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia through blockchain technology.
Who You Are
As a Quantitative Trading Manager, you will be one of the key people responsible for Coins.ph’s automated trading strategies that are responsible for providing customer liquidity.
In your role, you will have oversight over the development of our Quantitative Trading system working with our engineers and technology providers to ensure the best possible liquidity for our exchange.
You will be responsible for managing as well as proposing a variety of automated systems to maximize liquidity and capital efficiency. The results from your efforts will directly impact the liquidity of the company.
You have a knack for moving quickly while still paying attention to details. You should be able to leverage data analytics to drive key strategic decisions and rapidly iterate on ideas alongside other members of our trading, finance, and engineering teams.
- Develop our market-making strategies for the cryptocurrency exchange
- Provide order book depth and liquidity using in-house working capital
- Ensure users trading on exchange are able to trade without irregular price movements
- Aggregate liquidity from other exchanges to minimize slippage for users on exchange
- Working closely with Coins’ engineering team, business partners, and service providers to drive product development of Coins’ quantitative trading system.
- Evaluate, structure, and execute digital currency transactions, including financing and hedging strategies
- 5+ years of front-office quantitative trading work experience, preferably in Crypto or FX
- Candidates will be considered for other seniority positions based on suitability.
- Have a deep foundation in statistics and quantitative finance, rich experience in system construction and demand analysis, and good data processing and analysis capabilities.
- Solid understanding of the financial markets, market microstructure, liquidity concepts, and risk exposure mitigation
- Able to code in Java, Golang, Python, C++ or any other programming language for quantitative strategy.
- You’re biased toward action, are a great collaborator, and can distill complex plans into clear and actionable tasks
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, highly analytical environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with consistent ability to achieve results
- Able to perform under pressure when required
- Extremely comfortable with data and can harness it effectively to generate insights on your own. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive improvements
- You’re able to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the task at hand done
- You have a true passion for Coins.ph’s mission for financial inclusion across Southeast Asia
- Fluent in English
- Additional skills below will be a plus:
- Fluent in Chinese language
Location: Preferably Singapore or Anywhere Remote (As long as willing to work on Asia Time Zone)