Head of Business Development (TH)
Business Development & Partnerships – Business Development & Partnerships /
Full-time Employee /
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to bring institutional clients as per Coins.th business plan targets
- Get new client relationships, increase wallet share and client satisfaction for existing relationships
- Participate in community events and activities to boost the company’s presence and visibility
- Ensure the best possible service to our clients and partners, and represent the interests of those clients and partners within the AsiaNext ecosystem
- Assess and develop new client-led product ideas that could deliver significant, long-term revenue potential
- Utilize crypto expertise to devise in collaboration with Product Development and subsequently sell innovative products and services to AsiaNext clients
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- The role involves international travel for roadshows and interaction with stakeholders
Qualifications And Experience
- More than 10 years’ experience in institutional sales and experience with banks/financial institutions and/or cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Preferably in a sales/account coverage/business development/sales & trading role for a tier-1 cryptocurrency or TradFi exchange (spot or derivatives) or investment bank
- A broad understanding of Derivative markets and products along with experience in providing solutions to Clients’ needs.
- Existing relationships with market makers / high frequency firms / proprietary trading firms / quantitative trading firms in the cryptocurrency and/or traditional finance space
- This is a hands-on role, requires a self-starter mentality, and is ideally suited for a sales professional with experience in a growth phase business.
- Demonstrable experience in sales and relationship management of institutional clients in the financial sector
- Deep understanding of crypto-currencies, digital exchanges, web 3, blockchain and digital assets
- Ability to produce a narrative to customers around a broad portfolio of solutions to help meet business objectives
- Experience in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Have Hunter mentality and excellent interpersonal skills
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.