Operations Associate - Compliance and Anti-Fraud Support (PH)
Taguig, National Capital Region /
Customer Experience – Customer Solutions /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who We Are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Conduct customer inbound and outbound communication and coordination related to Fraud cases and regulatory requirements of the company
- Handle a queue of cases for investigation as needed and customer coordination related to the due diligence requirements - ensuring that each issue has an outcome and actions are taken after investigating.
- Collaborate with other teams to cascade customer concerns and escalate newly observed fraud moduses for proper prevention and remediation.
- Maintain a culture of high quality support and proactively evaluate SOPs, plan and implement ways to streamline customer support handling for fraud cases and customer compliance
- Stay updated on best practices, create strategies and take initiative forward
- Perform other related duties and tasks as may be required from time-to-time
What we expect from you
- Passionate about building lasting customer relationships and prioritizes taking care of customers
- Experience in Fraud Support management or related field is preferred
- Graduate of Business Management, Finance or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge in Google Suite programs
- Highly-flexible, able to wear multiple hats, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Thinks fast under pressure and solves problems on the go without being overwhelmed
- Trustworthy and able to protect confidential information with discretion
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work quickly without supervision
- Discreet and upholds customer privacy and confidential information
- Has a track record for getting things done - drive, ownership, and execution is at the core of our culture