Compliance Regulatory Analyst (PH)
Manila, Philippines /
Legal and Governance, Risk and Compliance – Compliance /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Draft regulatory reports and ensure compliance with the the given requirements and timeline
- Monitors regulatory issuances/ memorandums
- Creates/ updates internal policies and procedures according to the applicable regulations
- Creates gap analysis and subsequently update the internal manuals and procedures
- Ensures regulatory compliance licenses are updated
- Draft and issue internal memo according to to the new regulations
What we expect from you
- Graduated from a 4-year business, accounting, law, or related course from a reputable institution.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge on the AML and BSP regulations
- Experienced in policy/ procedure creation
- Knowledgeable in cryptocurrency and EMI transactions and investigations
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at Betur
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.