Technical Project Manager
Product – Project Management /
Consultant - Full time
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who We Are
At Coins.ph, we aim to improve people’s everyday lives through convenient, accessible and approachable financial services. We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals to accelerate financial inclusion across Southeast Asia’s 650 million population. We place great value on open communication, work ownership and continuous learning on the job.
About Product Management
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale across Southeast Asia, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify payments for millions of users across the region.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Organise comfortable processes in the teams: reporting, resources and workload monitoring
- Cooperate with all tech teams on building effective Scrum process
- Lead meetings (planing, demos, retrospectives) and set expectations for project team
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (product designers, product managers, software developers) to ensure that development work is completed in a timely manner
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables
- Track progress of individual projects against overall organizational goals in relation to the company’s development roadmap
- Create & manage project plans: Define project schedules, allocate resources
- Migrate data sets / processes from other methods of tracking to JIRA
- Create status dashboards for executive consumption
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability in both English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Must have experience in using Jira, particularly for managing projects and reporting
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in IT project/program management
- PMP / Scrum / Agile certifications are preferredAbility to work with distributed teams
- Strong sense of business and product priorities, with ability to relay this to the engineers