Operations Project Manager (SH)
Shanghai, China /
Operations – Crypto Operations /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in Asia!
Who we are
Coins.ph is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. A regulated entity, Coins is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services.
As an Operations Project Manager, you will be one of the key people responsible for Coins.ph platform that provides our customers with smooth user experience and liquidity in digital currency trading.
In your role, you will have oversight over the process improvement and project management of our client onboarding end-to-end.
You will be responsible for managing as well as proposing a variety of automated systems to ensure compliance, security, capital efficiency, and revenue in the company’s day-to-day operations. The results from your efforts will directly impact both the security as well as the bottom line of the company.
You should be comfortable with handling and thinking strategically about ownership and responsibilities of each stakeholder in a broader organization, such as Compliance, Legal, Operations and Business.
You have a knack for moving quickly while still paying attention to detail. You should be able to leverage data analytics to drive key strategic decisions and rapidly iterate on ideas alongside other members of our trading, finance, and engineering teams.
What you’ll do
- Project Management
- Manage projects for Coins’ crypto trading platforms
- Working closely with Coins’ head of exchange, engineering team, business partners, and service providers to drive product development of Coins’ trading systems
- Design and operate fully automated workflow and systems to support trading as well as manage our firm’s digital currency liquidity across countries, and currencies
- Develop comprehensive testing and system checkout on orderbook exchange
- Responsible for rolling out a new order book exchange trading system
- Leverage data to identify inefficiencies and opportunities to increase profitability and performance
- Integration of local payment channels and bank API to allow user access to services more easily.
- Evaluate, structure, and execute digital currency transactions, including financing and hedging strategies
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years in project management, preferably from the financial industries such as FX, Equities Exchange, Commodities or fintech project management etc.or similar areas preferred
- Excellent analytical and financial skills, with strong attention to detail
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders and senior management well
- Confident with using data to generate insights on your own. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive improvements
- You have a true passion for Coins.PH’s mission for financial inclusion across Southeast Asia and beyond
- Good working knowledge of compliance areas such as AML, KYC or EDD strongly preferred
- Experience or understanding of cryptocurrency trading and blockchain
- Fluent in Chinese (due to nature of work)
Additional skills below will be a plus