Product & Engineering
You’re the right person for this role if you’re a resourceful self-starter who can take ownership of the product and the codebase. You’re excited about building polished, impressive apps with frictionless user experiences. You have deep knowledge of internal frameworks and you’re up to date on cutting-edge libraries and modern application development. You never stop learning.
You always wants to advance in new ways to write clean, stable code, and you aren’t satisfied with buggy products. Instead, you’re always looking to refine and improve apps you have responsibility for.
- Developing new application features
- Tracking crashes and fixing bugs diligently and promptly
- Refactoring and improving existing code
- Writing automated tests
- Participating in code reviews and QA processes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- 3+ years of experience developing and releasing iOS applications
- Proven development on production level iOS applications
- Solid understanding of MVC/MVVM application design
- “Agile” software development methodology experience
- Familiarity with integrating open source libraries
- Work well as a member of a team
- Love to collaborate, learn from other team members, and mentor and share experiences
- Take feedback gracefully and deliver it honestly and diplomatically
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 140 employees by November of 2018. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.
By applying to Coinsquare, you agree to receive occasional emails from Coinsquare about our products and services. There is no purchase required and you can opt out at any time.