The IT Manager will handle all of Coinsquare's internal technical support services, maintain the company’s IT infrastructure, and manage the day-to-day internal IT operations. This role ensures that the IT team delivers quality customer service to the business, provides leadership for our internal IT support team and manages our internal IT business function.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise IT team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Lead the development, maintenance, oversight, and operation of IT function related processes
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of all information managed by the Information Technology department in support of the company’s operations
- Lead IT project initiatives through evaluation, planning, implementation, and integration
- Manage operating systems, hardware, software and network support, mobile devices, audio-visual equipment, VoIP
- Manage vendor support relationship to resolve technical problems, budgets and upgrades
- 5 years of IT Management experience
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of industry leading IT Service Management tools
- Expert knowledge of Linux and Mac Operating System, and Group Policy knowledge and experience
- Extensive knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure, admin tools as well as major software packages (both cloud and desktop)
- Experience in supporting multiple offices is a plus
- Experience in fast growing scale up is a plus
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 140 employees by November of 2018. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.
By applying to Coinsquare, you agree to receive occasional emails from Coinsquare about our products and services. There is no purchase required and you can opt out at any time.