Client Success Representative
Client Success Team /
Coinsquare is looking for a Client Success Representative, the ideal candidate for this role would describe themselves as energetic, passionate and innovative, with the ability to problem solve while delivering exceptional customer service.
Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and have prior experience supporting customers in a fast-paced, multi-channel environment.
What you'll do:
- Respond to and resolve customer queries through chat, email and phone quickly and effectively.
- Educate and empower our customers to navigate our platform with ease.
- Be a Coinsquare advocate by becoming a subject matter expert on Coinsquare’s features and capabilities.
- Escalates critical support issues to the appropriate internal channel(s).
- Contributes to the growth and continued development of the Client Success team at Coinsquare by sharing knowledge and working on internal projects.
- Contributes to the creation of a top notch Help Centre so customers can become self sufficient on platform functionality.
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty through providing personable, attentive customer support.
What you bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems logically and think critically.
- 1+ year(s) in a customer service position, preferably within the tech space.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Have flexible availability within a 40 hour work week, including evenings and weekends
Nice to have:
- Bilingual (French)
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.