Senior Product Manager
Product Team /
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the product strategy and evolution for one of Coinsquare’s leading retail investor applications. This is a ‘hands on’ role: you’ll take a business-first approach to product management and be equally comfortable defining product strategy as you are writing user stories. Coinsquare is rapidly evolving its approach to Product Management, which means you’ll play a central role in reinforcing a customer-centric culture, promoting Agile work practices, and elevating the presence of Product within the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you!
- Define and evolve a product strategy that identifies market gaps and customer preferences so as to iteratively improve product/market fit.
- Establish a firm understanding of the product offering, its market and customer base.
- Create and manage an evolving product roadmap and backlog.
- Create and define User Personas, User Stories, and Epics.
- Be an advocate for the customer to the product team, the operational stakeholders, and to the company as a whole.
- Reinforce and work within an agile framework to iteratively articulate and deliver product features.
- Ensure that the product is built in an incremental fashion such that business investments are utilized thoughtfully and feedback loops are in place to continually improve outcomes.
- Facilitate and guide cross-functional product development discussions, ensuring all members of the team understand the business objectives, regulatory requirements, all the way through to implementation decisions.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a B2C financial services capacity working with mobile and web applications.
- Familiarity with Agile framework.
- Strategic mindset that can understand where a product fits within the broader crypto ecosystem.
- Proven track record of shipping products that customers love.
- History of building strong relationships with a variety of cross-functional teams, internal and external partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with a wide range of functional experts across levels.
- Background in Crypto, Financial Services or Capital Markets industry experience is a plus!
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
Coinsquare for Android | iOS | Web
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
Coinsquare is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment where we welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.