Business Development Representative
Coinsquare is one of the world's premier cryptocurrency trading platforms for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and other cryptocurrencies. Remaining steadfastly focused on transparency, risk mitigation, and building an open-minded culture, Coinsquare is on a mission to grow into a multi-faceted financial services company anchored in blockchain technology.
Our Coinsquare Wealth team ensures an exclusive white glove services catering to our elite clientele offering lower fees, priority account support, and unrivalled security. This team’s mission is to ensure nothing short of a professional and personalized experience for the Gold, Platinum, or Diamond level trader.
We are looking for a Business Development Representatives to join our growing Wealth division. You will be responsible for qualifying B2B opportunities North America wide. You will work closely with the sales, finance, compliance, and trading team to ensure a smooth on-boarding process, while developing key skill sets to master the crypto-currency space.
- Build industry knowledge, while working closely with the senior sales executives
- Uncover needs and generate interest in our service via cold and warm calling
- Qualify leads based on specific guidelines and criteria, while working in a CRM
- Book meetings & site visits for Wealth team
- Practice pipeline management and follow up skills
- Work closely with senior leadership in sales, marketing, and compliance
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Participate in continued training for your development and advancement
- Confidence & comfortable to cold call and engage in meaningful discussions
- Self-starter with the ability to plan, organize, schedule and follow through
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Passion and interest in fintech, and the crypto-currency industry
- Empathetic and genuine communicator
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.
By applying to Coinsquare, you agree to receive occasional emails from Coinsquare about our products and services. There is no purchase required and you can opt out at any time.