Product & Engineering
As our QA Lead you’ll be generating test plans and scripts for discovering and tracking defects, fixes in systems, and applications development initiatives. You'll act as an integrated Scrum team member responsible for upholding and ensuring quality assurance standards. You'll provide exceptional mentorship to our QA team as well as lead through example. You have exceptional communication skills can walk through and explain the root causes of issues. You have experience in testing web and love breaking things in various approaches. Lastly, you're passionate about what you do!
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in Automation Quality Assurance working in an Agile environment
- Minimum 1 year of formal leadership/mentorship experience supporting a QA team
- Working knowledge of testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management, quantitative methods, risk management and measurement programs
- Experience working with Selenium Webdriver
- Programming experience -preferably Java
- Experience with version control tools (i.e Github) and defect tools (i.e ZenHub/JIRA)
- Solid knowledge about Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and familiar with Agile process in SDLC
- Ability to adapt in a fast changing environment, and works well within the team and across the team
- A passion for Blockchain technology, with a willing to learn new knowledge and skills
Going above and beyond
- Experience with Java + working with Ant, testNG, Jenkins
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with Performance Testing tools (i.e. JMeter)
- Experience with Integration Testing experience
- Knowledge on security testing on web based applications
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in a start-up environment
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 140 employees by November of 2018. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.
By applying to Coinsquare, you agree to receive occasional emails from Coinsquare about our products and services. There is no purchase required and you can opt out at any time.