Tetra Trust Company /
We are looking for an Account Manager to oversee client services for Tetra Trust Company. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for account management and customer services, targeting enterprise clients, such as family offices, dealers, hedge funds and corporate clients. This person will assist in the sales cycle and client relationship development from the ground up.
What you'll be doing :
- Build industry knowledge, while working closely with the sales team
- Working closely with Coinsquare's Compliance and Client Success teams
- Maintain a 5 day turnaround time for onboarding documentation completion
- Work alongside the sales team to develop business relationships between Coinsquare and prospective business clients (B2B sales)
- Make outbound calls/emails to new Wealth clients to assist in the corporate onboarding process
- Build and maintain the relationship between clients from initial reach out to completion of onboarding process
- Diligently follow up and track the progress of clients throughout their onboarding process
- Participate in continued training for your development and advancement
- The right candidate for this role would describe themselves as sharp, diligent and tenacious
- Experience with working in a growing company without an established enterprise brand
- Being informed about digital currency and fin-tech markets is a plus
- An undergraduate or professional designation in business, commerce, or a similar discipline is a plus
- Experience in finance or with digital assets, particularly in a capital markets setting is a plus
- An outgoing personality, with the ability to prospect for new clients and establish new revenue-generating relationships
- Strong writing skills, especially the ability to generate written material quickly and concisely
- Solid time management skills, communication, interpersonal and team interaction skill
- Experience with a mainstream sales CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience using the Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Calendar, Slides, etc.)
- Genuine passion and interest in the future and adoption of cryptocurrency from a sales perspective
- Keen attention to detail with meticulous organization skills
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.