Senior Product Manager
CoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. Used by over 150,000 cryptocurrency holders with over $3 Billion in crypto assets on exchanges, it enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets.
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of individuals and companies.
Some things we’re proud of:
💲 Over $3B in exchange crypto assets are tracked on CoinTracker
📈 Profitable and growing 6X year over year
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders
💼 Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
🗺️ Founders: Jon previously built TextNow (200M downloads), Chandan was previously a product manager at Google
Join our tight-knit early-stage distributed team that thrives on interesting technical challenges and building magical products that improve peoples' lives. As the first product manager, you will be directly responsible for CoinTracker's product roadmap, as well as the end-to-end user experience and key objectives across the company.
- Own product development from conception to launch.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, tax, and customer support teams to develop and implement a product roadmap.
- Own key company objectives across growth, retention, monetization, and mitigating user pain points.
- Define, query, and analyze data and metrics to guide product development.
- Champion the team around a shared vision for the product and steer execution of the team towards that vision.
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Are a creative and technical product thinker who likes working cross functionally
- Love talking to users and improving their lives
- Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is relentlessly productive and resourceful.
- Has built products from the ground up in a rapidly growing consumer-facing environment.
- Takes a data driven approach to decision making.
- Has exceptional communication and problem solving skills.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Works effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT.
- Is extremely passionate about taking cryptocurrency mainstream.
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully distributed, tight-knit team spread across five countries. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Intercom, Linear, Notion, Slack, and Zoom. We also stay aligned and bonded through two-week sprints, standups, all hands and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. You can read more about the principles with which we conduct ourselves through this blog post.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you!