CoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. Used by over 250,000 cryptocurrency holders with over $10 billion in crypto assets on exchanges, it enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets.
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of individuals and companies.
Some things we’re proud of:
💲 Over $10B in exchange crypto assets are tracked on CoinTracker
📈 Profitable and growing 10X year over year
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders
💼 Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
🗺️ Founders: Jon previously built TextNow (200M downloads), Chandan was previously a product manager at Google
Join our tight-knit early-stage remote team that thrives on interesting challenges and building magical products that improve peoples' lives. As the Senior Recruiter, you will be directly responsible for helping us build and scale a top-notch team.
- Partner with the founders on executing key hires for the organization
- Manage and drive the full recruitment process from sourcing, screening, interviewing, to feedback and offer
- Build a consistent pipeline of candidates through a variety of sourcing channels and programs
- Advocate of candidate and employee experience when guiding candidates and prospective employees through the recruiting and onboarding process
- As the first line of engagement with external parties, represent the company with integrity and professionalism
We're looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated success at identifying, qualifying, and hiring exceptional engineering talent in the tech industry
- Background managing and driving the full recruitment process from end-to-end
- Experience implementing and refining successful recruiting processes
- Comfort working in a data-driven environment
- Experience maintaining data integrity for applicant tracking, sourcing, scheduling, or other process software
- Curiosity and interest in learning about the crypto industry
Nice to have:
- Experience working and/or recruiting in the cryptocurrency industry
- Knowledge of using software and/or spreadsheets to build recruiting reports
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully distributed, tight-knit team spread across five countries. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Intercom, Linear, Notion, Slack, and Zoom. We also stay aligned and bonded through two-week sprints, standups, all hands and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. You can read more about the principles with which we conduct ourselves through this blog post.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you!