Lead Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
CoinTracker enables seamless cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance.
As adoption of cryptocurrency continues to pick up, and more exchanges, wallets and DeFi products are built, CoinTracker will continue to deliver a foundational layer in the ecosystem for tracking and using cryptocurrency. Today our users track over $1B in crypto assets on CoinTracker. Our mission is to transition the world to an open financial system.
Here's our progress to date:
Explosive traction: tracking $1B in crypto assets, in less than two years
Solid financials: profitable, over $1M/year in revenue
Key partnerships: Coinbase, TurboTax
Top-tier investors: Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
Big technical challenges: scalable distributed systems, advanced algorithms, complexity of blockchains and exchanges, lots of data
We are looking for a product designer who has previously designed great products and is passionate about cryptocurrency.
- Design user experiences
- Define our design direction, philosophy, and style
- Be an advocate for delightful user experience
We're looking for someone with:
- Ability to design mockups, wireframes, user models & iterate rapidly
- Experience building consumer software products, both web and mobile
- Design philosophy: simple, clean, vibrant, functional
- Interest in cryptocurrency
- Entrepreneurial and learning mentality