Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
San Francisco, CA
CoinTracker enables seamless cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance.
As adoption of cryptocurrency continues to pick up, and more exchanges, wallets and DeFi products are built, CoinTracker will continue to deliver a foundational layer in the ecosystem for tracking and using cryptocurrency. Today our users track over $1B in crypto assets on CoinTracker. Our mission is to transition the world to an open financial system.
Here's our progress to date:
Explosive traction: tracking $1B in crypto assets, in less than two years
Solid financials: profitable, over $1M/year in revenue
Key partnerships: Coinbase, TurboTax
Top-tier investors: Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
Big technical challenges: scalable distributed systems, advanced algorithms, complexity of blockchains and exchanges, lots of data
We are looking for senior engineers with strong CS fundamentals and passion for cryptocurrency.
- Continuously build and ship new features and improvements
- Take ownership and execute on top-level product and engineering objectives
- Define and iterate on our technical architecture, technical stack, engineering processes and culture
- Scale CoinTracker to millions of users
- Strong CS fundamentals: algorithms, data structures and system design
- Passion for cryptocurrency
- Startup and learning mentality