VP of Engineering
San Francisco, CA
CoinTracker enables seamless cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance.
As adoption of cryptocurrency continues to pick up, and more exchanges, wallets and DeFi products are built, CoinTracker will continue to deliver a foundational layer in the ecosystem for tracking and using cryptocurrency. Today our users track over $1B in crypto assets on CoinTracker. Our mission is to transition the world to an open financial system.
Here's our progress to date:
Explosive traction: tracking $1B in crypto assets, in less than two years
Solid financials: profitable, over $1M/year in revenue
Key partnerships: Coinbase, TurboTax
Top-tier investors: Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
Big technical challenges: scalable distributed systems, advanced algorithms, complexity of blockchains and exchanges, lots of data
We are looking for a VP of Engineering to lead CoinTracker's engineering function.
- Build and lead CoinTracker's engineering function
- Help hire and lead a world class engineering team
- Take end-to-end ownership of top-level engineering objectives
- In the short term, execute on some of the objectives as an individual contributor
- Define the technical architecture, technical stack, engineering processes and culture
- Scale CoinTracker to millions of users
- Experience building and scaling great products
- Experience leading engineering functions
- Strong CS fundamentals: algorithms, data structures and system design
- Passion for cryptocurrency
- Startup and learning mentality