Technical Recruiter & Employer Brand Specialist (Remote/ Anywhere)
Cambridge, UK /
People Operations /
Collabora Ltd. is a software consultancy specialising in bringing companies and the open source software community together. We combine years of open source software leadership with an understanding of the challenges that businesses, non-profits, and governments face. Collabora brings deep technical expertise in system integration & architecture, graphics, multimedia, web engines and communications to a number of market verticals, including mobile, IVI / automotive, set top box/smart TV, and a range of other specialised embedded applications. We, at Collabora, aims to accelerate the adoption of open source technologies, methodologies, and philosophy. Because of this, it is essential that you feel equipped to embrace open source technologies.
Collabora has the unique business model of enabling enterprises to leverage Open Source software in their solutions. Having worked with notable industry leading companies in the automotive, aerospace and handset mobile verticals amongst many others, Collabora has established a broad customer portfolio.
Collabora is looking for a Technical Recruiter & Employer Brand Specialist. As a member of the Operations team, you will focus on hiring the best Open Source engineers ensuring we keep our competitive edge. Your day-to-day will be meeting with hiring managers to understand the role requirements, writing appealing and attractive job specifications and advertising them both directly through the company’s career web page, specific job boards and via third parties. You will be responsible for organizing and running interviews with candidates, keeping them informed and warm, promoting and improving our brand by knowing what the market is doing and searching for the best possible candidates. To succeed in this role, you will already be part of the Open Source Community and will be happy to travel to Open Source conferences and events (or participate remotely as all those conferences are virtual due to the pandemic). You’ll need to be proactive, well organised and approachable with a knowledge of recruitment ethics.
- Administration of the entire recruitment process using Lever (ATS)
- Writing Job Descriptions and adverts in line with the hiring managers requirements
- Creating and maintaining an active talent pool
- Organising and conducting interviews
- Creating and maintaining a pipeline of candidates
- Brand awareness ensuring we remain competitive in the market making suggestions and implementing them
- Liaising with third parties and negotiating fees
- Attending conferences and trade shows all over the world promoting Collabora as a great place to work
- Member of Open Source Community
- Good understanding and knowledge/passion of/for Open Source Software technologies
- Ability to communicate well with all audiences
- Recruitment experience is a distinct advantage but not essential
- Brand awareness
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Well organised with an eye for detail
- 5 years experience of Open Source Technologies