Intern - C++ / LibreOffice developer (Productivity, Remote/Anywhere)
Student developer wanted to work on Collabora Office. Experience of LibreOffice development a big plus.
A successful candidate has:
- 2+ years of C++ development experience, or some years of equivalent programming experience
- Passion for working with C++
- Experience developing and debugging C or C++
- Passable coding English
- Demonstrable Open-source code contributions & community experience
Great to have:
- Experience writing or maintaining large, complex C++ applications as part of a team
- Cross-platform LibreOffice experience
- A sense of humor
Learn more at www.collaboraoffice.com!
No consultancy company applications.