Technical Writer (Productivity, Remote/Anywhere)
Identifying, describing, and communicating complex technical features and functionalities of our two products: Collabora Online and Collabora Office.
A succesful candidate has:
- Ability to independently sift through git repositories and commit logs, bugzilla, and technical specifications with the objective of compiling, summarizing and organizing information meaningfully
- Excellent understanding of strategic importance and utility of Office Suite in collaborative and virtual projects
- Adequate familiarity with LibreOffice, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, and similar products in productivity category
- Familiarity with open source ecosystem, projects, and work processes
- Excellent English writing skills
- Curiosity and self-starter attitude
- Disciplined, terse, crisp methodological approach in working with different pieces of information
- Open Source contribution and coding experience
- Linux desktop and tools experience
- Ability to build and compile un-released bespoke software from source code without assistance
- Experience producing technical marketing content.
Great to have:
- Experience working with software developers in team
- Software engineering degree or equivalent years of work experience tweaking software
Learn more at www.collaboraoffice.com!