Part-Time Office Admin Support
Collabora is looking for a dynamic Cambridge Office Admin Support to join our team. The role will be based locally in our Cambridge office. This role will report to the Cambridge Office Manager and will also support the finance team. This is a permanent, part-time position, working 16-20 hours per week.
Collabora Ltd. is a software consultancy specialising in bringing companies and the open source software community together. We combine years of open source software leadership with an understanding of the challenges that businesses, non-profits, and governments face. Collabora brings deep technical expertise in system integration & architecture, graphics, multimedia, web engines and communications to a number of market verticals, including mobile, IVI / automotive, set top box/smart TV, and a range of other specialised embedded applications.
Due to the nature of our business, it is essential that you feel equipped to embrace open source technologies. If you are a well organised team player and an effective communicator who is passionate about doing right by people then we want to hear from you.
- Office Administration:
- Assisting with shipments in and out of the Cambridge office
- Answer phones, welcome guests, open mail, maintain office and kitchen supplies for Cambridge office
- Assist with facilities issues, including landlords, office insurance, cleaning, repairs & maintenance etc.
- Assisting with Cambridge based events triaging into the Cambridge Office Manager.
- General errands as and when required
- Finance support:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing employee expenses
- Setting up payments
- Coding invoices
- Ad-hoc account duties
- Good IT skills with the ability to quickly learn new software packages and operating systems
- Fluent in English (essential)
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Good communicator with the ability to communicate confidently to a wider audience across the world including remote workers, third party suppliers and customers
- A willingness to support
- Ability to hold confidential information
- Personal qualities – integrity; diplomacy; positive attitude; enthusiastic; and dependable