The Marketing Specialist will promote Collabora Productivity's products and services. Collabora Productivity is looking for a dynamic and energetic individual who possesses a mix of creative and operational know-how required to accelerate business growth.
Collabora Productivity is the world leader in multi-platform LibreOffice products and development, counting some of the most significant names in technology amongst its customers and partners.
- Produce rich product marketing materials
- Maintenance and development of wordpress based website
- Social Media Marketing (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Press Release co-ordination & release
- Development and implementation of a long-term marketing strategy
- Deliver marketing activities within an agreed budget
- Lead grading and prioritisation via Mautic
- Electronic mail campaigns
Required Skills and Experience
- Effective independent, home working with limited supervision
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing plans
- Hand-on trade-show participation planning and execution
- Technical marketing skills including social media presence
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English
- Creative and accurate copy writing and proofing skills in English
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization strategies and tactics
- Open Source community awareness
- 3 years professional experience in marketing
- Business or marketing-related degree
- Knowledge of using and customizing a CRM, such as SuiteCRM
- Good understanding of analytics
- Experience in using marketing automation software, such as Mautic, Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo or similar.
- Power-user experience with Office Productivity Software such as LibreOffice
- Presentation & communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and to communicate results to management
- Experience with Gimp, Inkscape, Scribus or similar
Collabora Productivity seeks outstanding candidates looking to join a worldwide company with a unique business model. By enabling enterprises to leverage open source software in their solutions with confidence, Collabora Productivity aims to further establish open source as the de-facto software development model for generations to come.