Test Infrastructure Technical Lead (Remote/Anywhere)
Collabora is looking for a strong technical leader to help further develop and grow the existing Test Infrastructure efforts.
The team's primary focus is the development, integration and deployment of Open Source Continuous Integration and Automated Testing systems within upstream projects.
- Monitor and identify areas of improvement for existing upstream Continuous Integration systems
- Implement the CI system by integrating the required dependencies, building the code at test, deploying it to the device under testing, executing the tests and distributing and presenting the results
- Understand client needs and reconcile time constraints, available technologies and resources and Open Source best practices
- Ability to define technical approach/architecture of a project and maintain the proper documentation
- Ability to make day-to-day technical decisions for a project and align them with the overall strategy
- Leadership and exemplary representation within the Open Source community
- Ability to act as primary point of contact during client calls for technical matters
- Ownership of the estimation process and ability to write thorough technical proposals
- Represent Collabora at conferences and trade shows to demonstrate and promote our leadership in the open source arena
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration systems
- Experience with Web Services Architecture and Implementation
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD and/or GitHub Actions
- Experience with Python and Python Web frameworks such as Django, Flask, FastAPI etc.
- Knowledge of open source development methodologies and relevant open source communities
- Good English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work and communicate in a fully distributed environment, completely online
- Familiarity with the upstream Linux kernel development workflow
- Embedded development experience (firmware, bootloaders, kernel, BSP)
- SysAdmin/DevOps experience
- Fluency with Kubernetes
Collabora is a software consultancy specialising in bringing companies and the Open Source community together. We combine years of Open Source software leadership with an understanding of the challenges that businesses, non-profits and governments face. Collabora brings deep technical expertise in system integration & architecture, graphics, multimedia, web engines and communications to a number of market verticals, including mobile, IVI / automotive, set top box / smart TV, and a range of other specialised embedded applications.
Collabora has the unique business model of enabling enterprises to leverage Open Source software in their solutions. Having worked with notable industry leading companies in the automotive, aerospace and handset mobile verticals amongst many others, Collabora has established a broad customer portfolio.