Technical Business Analyst
Work from anywhere /
Client Success /
Collective[i] is a pioneer in digital sales transformation. Collective[i] provides companies with critical intelligence that is essential for sales teams to compete and succeed in the modern age. Our mission is to end economic uncertainty and enable companies around the world to predict, manage and grow their revenue.
Collective[i] is on the hunt for a BI or Technical Business Analyst who will play a key role in supporting client implementations and account management. You will be part of a small, but growing, collaborative client success team. You will use your analytical and critical thinking skills to curate and analyse data from a variety of sources to produce content and insights that illustrate the positive impact Collective[i] delivers to clients.
You are a self-driven problem solver, with strong, proven skills in data analytics, visualization and presentation building. You may have previously held a Technical Business Analyst or BI Analyst position in Sales Operations or an agile project delivery team. You have the skills and curiosity to thrive at finding patterns, correlations, causations, anomalies and translate into meaningful business insights. You then incorporate those insights into great looking presentations that highlight value, business outcomes and compel clients to take actions that lead to digital transformation.
You are execution focused and have a reputation for delivering work on-time with a high degree of focus on accuracy and repeatability. What’s more...you are a good soul, passionate about succeeding and love being in the trenches with your fellow teammates in a fast paced agile work environment.
What you will do
- Work collaboratively with Implementation, Client Success Management, and Client Success Data Engineering to strategize on project goals and define requirements
- Design and produce internal and client facing analytical BI content and presentations featuring key business insights and data visualizations
- Curate, validate and analyze data sets from multiple sources including CRM, Google Analytics and Collective[i]’s proprietary data warehouse using repeatable, scalable methods
- Collaborate and create professional, high quality slides and infographics using data visualization and BI content
- Provide insights to engineering and product teams to influence product strategy and roadmap
- Support the client onboarding process by collaborating with QA resources to resolve issues and drive
- Being a fully remote position, you are comfortable with collaboration via digital tools like chat and video-conferencing while maintaining self motivation and accountability
What tools are in your tool kit
- 2-5+ years as a BI analyst or technical business analyst
- Proficient at database queries, synthesising data and multidimensional data analysis
- Experience with enterprise BI/reporting platforms such as SAP Business Objects, Tableau, PowerBI, MicroStrategy etc.
- Experience with Looker is a plus
- Excellent communication skills. Can write succinct, impactful summarizations for sales executives and C-suite
- Experience working with or functional knowledge of CRM systems like Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience working on agile projects and collaborative teams
- Functional knowledge of AI & ML is a bonus
What makes you - you
- Love great tech and data - intrigued with AI/ML
- Self-motivated, take charge as a driver for change - best idea on the table wins
- Big picture thinker - don’t solve for one solve for many
- Results oriented - metrics matter
- Hands on and team oriented
- Value integrity and trust
- Drive to succeed with the team (Knights of the round table)
- Nimble and adaptable, roll with the punches, ability to fail fast and pivot
- Good human - you play for the team and check your ego at the door
More about Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is passionate about using ML, RPA and other AI technologies along with a network to automate the myriad of tasks that distract sales professionals from selling and provide timely intelligence that helps to grow revenue. Our revenue optimization engine is one of the most transformative technologies to hit the enterprise since CRM. Founded and managed by the early teams behind LinkShare (purchased for $425m) and Overstock (NASDAQ:OSTK), Collective[i] is headquartered in NYC with offices in Silicon Valley and Montreal, Canada.
Wall Street Journal, Here’s What’s New in Enterprise Tech
Wall Street Journal, Smart Sales Tools Seek Better Data
Wall Street Journal, The Morning Download: Artificial Intelligence Transforms the Sales Process
Wall Street Journal, New Fund Firm Cuts Pay If Managers Don’t Beat the Market
Information about the founders: