Head of Channel Sales (Remote, United States)
New York, New York /
Collective[i] is a pioneer in digital sales transformation providing companies with critical intelligence that is essential for sales teams to compete and succeed in the modern age. Our mission is to fuel global prosperity by enabling companies around the world to forecast, optimize and grow revenue.
As the Head of Channel Sales, you will direct and oversee all aspects of Collective[i]’s channel business, from strategy to execution. Under your leadership, Collective[i]’s channel strategy will empower partners to amplify and accelerate our sales process. This role is central to the success of our company and you will report directly to Collective[i]’s Executive Team.
- Build and scale Collective[i]’s channel strategy
- Negotiate, implement and nurture strategic partnerships with private equity firms, venture capital firms, consulting companies and Fortune 500 enterprise companies
- Develop and drive Collective[i]’s existing partner relationships
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with key decision makers at partner companies and own all channel relationships at the executive level
- Orchestrate and execute enterprise sales of Collective[i]’s unique product offering in close collaboration with partners
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Manage channel opportunities throughout the entire sales cycle, from partner-sourced leads to close
- Build out a Channel Sales Group dedicated to business development, pre-sales and sales functions
- Demonstrated track record of success in developing and implementing a comprehensive channel sales strategy, preferably in the revenue optimization space
- Proven record of working with executives to translate product and strategic roadmaps into actionable programs
- Deep understanding of and familiarity with partners' business, strategy, operations, technology, and goals
- Ability to manage internal and external resources to deliver results that exceed expectations
- Well-versed in major sales methodologies
- Demonstrated record of delivering quality results with supporting metrics
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Expertise in change management practices
- 10+ years experience in comparable role
- Background in sales technology strongly preferred
- Background in artificial technology a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment a plus
Who you are working for - About Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is a remote-first company on a mission to fuel global prosperity, helping companies around the world forecast, optimize and grow revenue. Our applications and network support highly productive, enlightened teams with everything they need to work smarter and win more.
We are a global team of committed scientists, developers, sales, finance, client success and marketing professionals who passionately believe that Collective[i]'s network and applications are dramatically transforming enterprises and improving the working lives of the people and companies we support.
We are recruiting for exceptional talent looking to join our team of A-players all committed to building a company that makes a difference. Our core values help shape our culture: We are curious. We are direct. We deliver. We succeed together. We strive for the extraordinary. If you enjoy a challenge, thrive in a fast paced environment and welcome the opportunity to work with amazing humans operating on the bleeding edge of innovation, Collective[i] is the place for you.
More about Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is passionate about using ML, RPA and other AI technologies along with a network to automate the myriad of tasks that distract sales professionals from selling and provide timely intelligence that helps to grow revenue. Our revenue optimization engine is one of the most transformative technologies to hit the enterprise since CRM. Founded and managed by the early teams behind LinkShare (purchased for $425m) and Overstock (NASDAQ:OSTK), Collective[i] is a private company headquartered in NYC. We are proud to be a 100% remote company.
Forbes: The Revenue Operating System
Information about the founders: