VP of Product (Remote, United States)
Work from anywhere (United States) /
Collective[i] is a pioneer in digital sales transformation providing companies with critical intelligence that is essential for sales teams to compete and succeed in the modern age. Our mission is to fuel global prosperity by enabling companies around the world to forecast, optimize and grow revenue.
We are searching for a VP of Product to work closely with the Leadership and Engineering Teams in executing on the Collective[i] vision of providing the solution that allows sales professionals to focus their time on selling and driving more revenue. Our unique graph of human and economic connections between businesses and users enables for the application of AI and other techniques to unlock unrealized potential within and across sales organizations.
- Define the product strategy in collaboration with the leadership team
- Manage the product roadmap and lifecycle
- Hire, manage and develop a strong team of product managers
- Define and measure key performance indicators that define success
- Work with engineering to define and build scalable systems and features
- Work in partnership with marketing to effectively communicate the value of Collective[i] through the product and its features
- Support Sales and Client Success Teams in communicating with prospects and clients
- Analyze the competitive landscape and present quarterly updates to the company
- Work with Legal Team to ensure that products are in compliance with applicable law
- 10+ years of product management and/or product development experience
- 5+ years experience leading a team
- Experience conceptualizing and launching enterprise applications
- Experience with and strong understanding of networks
- Strong business acumen and the ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Strong understanding of the Artificial Intelligence product market
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing processes and pain points
- Experience with and a track record of success in collaborating with engineering, marketing, sales, services, and other internal functions
- Experience with and a track record of success in communicating business and product objectives to both internal teams and customers
Who you are working for - About Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is a remote-first company on a mission to fuel global prosperity, helping companies around the world forecast, optimize and grow revenue. Our applications and network support highly productive, enlightened teams with everything they need to work smarter and win more.
We are a global team of committed scientists, developers, sales, finance, client success and marketing professionals who passionately believe that Collective[i]'s network and applications are dramatically transforming enterprises and improving the working lives of the people and companies we support.
We are recruiting for exceptional talent looking to join our team of A-players all committed to building a company that makes a difference. Our core values help shape our culture: We are curious. We are direct. We deliver. We succeed together. We strive for the extraordinary. If you enjoy a challenge, thrive in a fast paced environment and welcome the opportunity to work with amazing humans operating on the bleeding edge of innovation, Collective[i] is the place for you.
More about Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is passionate about using ML, RPA and other AI technologies along with a network to automate the myriad of tasks that distract sales professionals from selling and provide timely intelligence that helps to grow revenue. Our revenue optimization engine is one of the most transformative technologies to hit the enterprise since CRM. Founded and managed by the early teams behind LinkShare (purchased for $425m) and Overstock (NASDAQ:OSTK), Collective[i] is a private company headquartered in NYC. We are proud to be a 100% remote company.
Forbes: The Revenue Operating System
Information about the founders: