VP, Strategic Accounts (Remote, Canada)
Collective[i] is a pioneer in digital sales transformation providing companies with critical intelligence that is essential for sales teams to compete and succeed in the modern age. Our mission is to fuel global prosperity by enabling companies around the world to forecast, optimize and grow revenue.
We are looking for a VP, Strategic Accounts to join our rapidly growing client development team. This person will be responsible for building relationships by connecting with key executives, decision makers, and influencers to ensure satisfaction at the highest levels.
- Develop a GTM enterprise sales strategy to build and grow Collective[i]’s market leadership and to achieve business targets
- Take a hands-on role in understanding client needs and aligning the selling motion with the buyer’s journey
- Build relationships with decision makers and stakeholders across our target client base and participate in closing strategic opportunities when needed
- Scale and manage a successful team and proactively foster a culture that reflects company values and enables excellence
- Play a critical role in business planning, working closely with other senior executives to develop plans, resource requirements, and influence our long-term business strategy
- Work cross-functionally with sales leaders, marketing and product teams to achieve and exceed company revenue targets
- Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations and quarterly business reviews
- Leverage Collective[i]’s technology and other technologies to be a case study of the modern sales organization
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of building and scaling sales organizations, hitting aggressive revenue targets, and creating sustainable and meaningful relationships in the process
- Demonstrated record of delivering quality results with supporting metrics
- Ability to operate in a fully remote environment
- Desire to innovate and continuously learn as the market evolves
- Highly self-motivated and passionate about Collective[i]’s mission and to develop talent
- Superior management, coaching, and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Practices humility and asks for help from colleagues when faced with a challenge or unknown.
- Background in artificial technology a plus
Who you are working for - About Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is a remote-first company on a mission to fuel global prosperity, helping companies around the world forecast, optimize and grow revenue. Our applications and network support highly productive, enlightened teams with everything they need to work smarter and win more.
We are a global team of committed scientists, developers, sales, finance, client success and marketing professionals who passionately believe that Collective[i]'s network and applications are dramatically transforming enterprises and improving the working lives of the people and companies we support.
We are recruiting for exceptional talent looking to join our team of A-players all committed to building a company that makes a difference. Our core values help shape our culture: We are curious. We are direct. We deliver. We succeed together. We strive for the extraordinary. If you enjoy a challenge, thrive in a fast paced environment and welcome the opportunity to work with amazing humans operating on the bleeding edge of innovation, Collective[i] is the place for you.
More about Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is passionate about using ML, RPA and other AI technologies along with a network to automate the myriad of tasks that distract sales professionals from selling and provide timely intelligence that helps to grow revenue. Our revenue optimization engine is one of the most transformative technologies to hit the enterprise since CRM. Founded and managed by the early teams behind LinkShare (purchased for $425m) and Overstock (NASDAQ:OSTK), Collective[i] is a private company headquartered in NYC. We are proud to be a 100% remote company.
Forbes: The Revenue Operating System
Information about the founders: