Front End Developer
Work from anywhere /
Collective[i] is a pioneer in digital sales transformation. Collective[i] provides companies with critical intelligence that is essential for sales teams to compete and succeed in the modern age. Our mission is to end economic uncertainty and enable companies around the world to predict, manage and grow their revenue.
We are looking for a Front End Developer who enjoys building clean, cutting edge applications that are powerful, intuitive, and visually stunning. You will be responsible for programming, collaborating, designing, testing, debugging and implementing enhancements to our applications. You will work cross functionally with other teams to gather and interpret user/system requirements into our specifications to resolve complexities in our enterprise scale web applications.
Is this you? We look forward to your submission and being a part of our company's success and culture as we continue to scale our network.
- 3 years minimum, 5+ years of hands-on experience in front end engineering
- Experience with core fundamentals such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with NodeJS, Express.js and MongoDB
- Proficient with Jquery or Bootstrap, SQL, GIT, JSON, SASS, LESS and API integration (REST or SOAP)
- Experience building enterprise-scale web applications and working with a mixture of front-end and back-end solution stacks
- Experience working with Git and Version Control Systems
- An affinity for web applications and the ability to build reusable code and libraries
- Experience with Unit and Automation Testing
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with navigating through ambiguity
- Team player mentality and good communication skills
- Sense of pride and ownership for your quality of work
- Sense of humor
More about Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is passionate about using ML, RPA and other AI technologies along with a network to automate the myriad of tasks that distract sales professionals from selling and provide timely intelligence that helps to grow revenue. Our revenue optimization engine is one of the most transformative technologies to hit the enterprise since CRM. Founded and managed by the early teams behind LinkShare (purchased for $425m) and Overstock (NASDAQ:OSTK), Collective[i] is headquartered in NYC with offices in Silicon Valley and Montreal, Canada.
Wall Street Journal, Here’s What’s New in Enterprise Tech
Wall Street Journal, Smart Sales Tools Seek Better Data
Wall Street Journal, The Morning Download: Artificial Intelligence Transforms the Sales Process
Wall Street Journal, New Fund Firm Cuts Pay If Managers Don’t Beat the Market
Information about the founders: