Director of Client Development
Work from anywhere /
Collective[i] is a pioneer in digital sales transformation. Collective[i] provides companies with critical intelligence that is essential for sales teams to compete and succeed in the modern age. Our mission is to end economic uncertainty and enable companies around the world to predict, manage and grow their revenue.
We are looking for a Director of Client Development to join our fast-growing sales organization.
Collective[i] is passionate about using ML, RPA and other AI technologies along with a network to automate the myriad of tasks that distract sales professionals from selling and provide timely intelligence that helps to grow revenue. Our revenue optimization engine is one of the most transformative technologies to hit the enterprise since CRM.
- Join a team of amazing sales professionals that enjoy competition, conquering a new market and defining a category.
- Build strong relationships pre and post-sales. Achieve key performance metrics and sales/revenue goals.
- Represent the company as a thought leader, innovator and champion for our clients and the sales profession as a whole.
- Work a large account list of F2000 organizations and close new ACV on a quarterly basis.
- Develop real relationships with global sales leaders through personalized outreach across email, phone, and social channels as well as in-person events.
- Clearly articulate the Collective[i] business value proposition to decision-makers and assess buying interest
- Reach or exceed performance metrics on appointments set, opportunities created, and deals closed.
- Closely coordinate with Marketing to build targeted, personalized, and nurturing campaigns and refine our messaging to map to client needs and market knowledge.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the Collective[i] product, competitive positioning and industry trends to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Use the digital tools you know work best to sell, and see the magic of Collective[i].
- 5-7+ years of Sales experience preferably with AI and/or within an Enterprise SaaS organization.
- Experience selling to business users.
- Experience successfully navigating a complex selling process.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications, AI and CRM.
- Consistent track record of selling software into Enterprise accounts and achieving personal and team goals.
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner including demand generation.
- Excellent writing, discovery and presentation skills.
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Enthusiasm for increasing client happiness and deepening client relationships.
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, and passion for the technology (specifically AI/ML) landscape.
- Strong passion for selling and the ability to communicate a product’s value.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- Metrics-driven and competitive.
- Knowledge of CRM, sales technology, sales processes.
- Working well with time-sensitive delivery deadlines
- Comfortable with navigating through ambiguity
- Team player mentality
- Sense of pride and ownership for your quality of work
- Sense of humor
No recruitment agency submissions please
More about Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is passionate about using ML, RPA and other AI technologies along with a network to automate the myriad of tasks that distract sales professionals from selling and provide timely intelligence that helps to grow revenue. Our revenue optimization engine is one of the most transformative technologies to hit the enterprise since CRM. Founded and managed by the early teams behind LinkShare (purchased for $425m) and Overstock (NASDAQ:OSTK), Collective[i] is headquartered in NYC with offices in Silicon Valley and Montreal, Canada.
Wall Street Journal, Here’s What’s New in Enterprise Tech
Wall Street Journal, Smart Sales Tools Seek Better Data
Wall Street Journal, The Morning Download: Artificial Intelligence Transforms the Sales Process
Wall Street Journal, New Fund Firm Cuts Pay If Managers Don’t Beat the Market
Information about the founders: