Client Development Representative (Remote, United States)
New York, New York /
Collective[i] is a pioneer in digital sales transformation providing companies with critical intelligence that is essential for sales teams to compete and succeed in the modern age. Our mission is to fuel global prosperity by enabling companies around the world to forecast, optimize and grow revenue.
We are looking for Client Development Representatives to join our fast-growing sales organization. We're looking for curious, motivated CDR’s to help us penetrate our top priority accounts and set up introductory meetings with qualified prospects for our Account Executives. We will promote a culture of performance, growth, diversity & development. CDRs who establish high performance and are strong representations of the Collective[i] Core Values will have potential for new challenges and career advancement within sales. We pay competitively, and offer great benefits, equity and unlimited PTO.
- Drive focused efforts to schedule meetings with key decision makers at our target accounts
- Leverage sales engagement technology to execute persona specific, email campaigns, linkedin messages, and phone calls
- Find creative ways to capture the attention of prospective customers and engage them to adopt our product and solutions
- Make ~60 calls a day with the goal of 4 conversations with Sales, Marketing & Digital leaders
- Be expected to exceed monthly quota
- Work closely with our sales team to penetrate accounts
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
- 1:1's with your manager, meet & shadow current members of the team
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a Client Development Director who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Base salary + Commission = uncapped earning potential
- This is where the role begins. Since we are defining a category, this role can go wherever you want to take it. We value your ideas and initiative
- You are independent, self-directed and have high standards. You are a team player
- You are flexible, work well with others, and can contribute to the Collective[i] team and mission
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent written, communication, and organization skills
- Goal-oriented, with a track record of overachievement
- Have a suitable place to work. This is a remote position
- Embody Core Values: We are curious. We are direct. We strive for the extraordinary. We want to succeed as a team. We deliver
- SDR experience is a plus
- Experience using ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce & Sales Engagement platforms is a plus
- You're an intrapreneur. You take ownership in your role and act as the CEO of your own business within the company
- You are Intrinsically Motivated to be great at whatever you do with a high sense of Self Awareness
- Defining a new category excites you!
- Positive attitude
Who you are working for - About Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is a remote-first company on a mission to fuel global prosperity, helping companies around the world forecast, optimize and grow revenue. Our applications and network support highly productive, enlightened teams with everything they need to work smarter and win more.
We are a global team of committed scientists, developers, sales, finance, client success and marketing professionals who passionately believe that Collective[i]'s network and applications are dramatically transforming enterprises and improving the working lives of the people and companies we support.
We are recruiting for exceptional talent looking to join our team of A-players all committed to building a company that makes a difference. Our core values help shape our culture: We are curious. We are direct. We deliver. We succeed together. We strive for the extraordinary. If you enjoy a challenge, thrive in a fast paced environment and welcome the opportunity to work with amazing humans operating on the bleeding edge of innovation, Collective[i] is the place for you.
More about Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is passionate about using ML, RPA and other AI technologies along with a network to automate the myriad of tasks that distract sales professionals from selling and provide timely intelligence that helps to grow revenue. Our revenue optimization engine is one of the most transformative technologies to hit the enterprise since CRM. Founded and managed by the early teams behind LinkShare (purchased for $425m) and Overstock (NASDAQ:OSTK), Collective[i] is a private company headquartered in NYC. We are proud to be a 100% remote company.
Forbes: The Revenue Operating System
Information about the founders: