Remote, USA /
People – Recruiting /
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our People team. In this impactful role you will find, attract, and close passive technical candidates with diverse skillsets. You will collaborate closely with the recruiting leads, HRBPs, hiring managers, and engineers to continue to grow the company and enhance a culture that cares deeply about it's people. We will also look to you to create recruiting best practices and share our mission with the world - all while recruiting amazing people at Color!
How You'll Contribute:
- Manage the full-cycle engineering recruitment process from sourcing and interviewing to closing
- Build trusted partnerships with hiring managers and serve as a thought partner
- Operate as a talent researcher, identifying passive and diverse technical talent from a variety of creative sources
- Serve as a advocate and guide for candidates throughout the recruiting process, deeply understanding the unique motivations, interests and needs of each candidate
- Partner with Technical Sourcers to find and attract candidates in a competitive market
- Identify and design strategic initiatives to meet hiring goalsAnalyze recruiting metrics and talent market data to guide your work and drive strategic conversations with hiring partners
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Robust experience identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional technical talent
- Accountability for delivering outcomes. This includes following through, making and defending difficult decisions and tradeoffs, and driving collective progress
- Collaborative mindset and great rapport-building skills with fellow team members, hiring partners, and candidates
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations
- Experience using effective methods to source highly sought-after after technical talent
- Ability to engage passive talent with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion for and interest in belonging and inclusion
Possible Projects To Contribute To:
- Talent branding research and initiatives
- Early/emerging career program development
- Technical interview training for hiring managers and interviewers
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.