Burlingame, California /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be a critical part of our mission. You’ll partner with a diverse group of teams to creatively identify, attract, and close top talent that will drive us forward. We will look to you to coach our hiring teams, create recruiting best practices, and share our mission with the world - all while recruiting amazing people at Color!
How You'll Contribute:
- Full-cycle recruiting for product development teams (from sourcing to closing) and be an advisor, consultant, and partner to our leaders and hiring teams
- Efficiently manage and prioritize multiple searches and partnerships across a wide range of product development roles
- Work with our existing team to build processes and implement best practices for recruiting top talent
- Manage all candidates from end-to-end and ensure each person walks away with the best interview experience
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a full-cycle Recruiter for product development teams, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment (biotech experience is not required)
- A track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional technical talent at all levels
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You value your candidates' and hiring managers' time and are relentless with delivering a high-touch and quality recruiting experience
- Excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention-to-detail and follow-through
- A team player mentality and a positive attitude. We are a small organization so you’ll need to be comfortable wearing many hats
- Love for employment brand and using creativity to find untapped talent outside traditional means
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.