Product Manager, COVID-19
Burlingame, California /
Technical – Product /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
As a product manager at Color, you will be responsible for leading teams to develop products that have a direct impact on people’s lives. You will work with cross-functional teams including commercial, engineering, design, lab, operations, research to define and execute on product initiatives across the company.
As a product manager on our COVID-19 team, you will work to make sure that our customers can deliver high quality COVID-19 testing and safely reopen cities, businesses and universities. Your work will be critical as cities, universities and employers re-open.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Build consensus across the company on priorities that inform the products we build
- Drive product development with top engineers, designers, operators, R&D scientists and partner managers
- Synthesize user research and customer feedback into product requirements
- Engage with customers to understand product use cases and feedback, communicate new features and provide visibility to roadmap
- Define, analyze, and communicate product success metrics
- Help ensure the team is working on the most impactful projects
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years of product management experience at a fast growing technology company
- Strong customer empathy and proven track record of identifying needs and advocating for product changes
- Ability to pay attention to nuanced product details, as well as the big picture
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience developing enterprise products and working with customers is strongly desired
- Appreciation for operational excellence
- Excellent ability to work cross-functionally across product, engineering, operations and go-to-market
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.