Senior Brand Designer
Burlingame, California /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
Color is seeking a Sr. Brand Designer to join our design practice in helping develop and implement a world-class brand identity system across all company touchpoints.
We are looking for a designer who can translate brand and marketing strategies into strong and impactful designs that clearly communicate our message. Applicants will be expected to create conceptual explorations, establish design solutions, express clear rationales within presentations and ensure successful implementation of their work. You should be an excellent communicator, an analytical thinker, and an adventurous, empathetic creator.
How You'll Contribute:
- Contribute to the direction and development of Color’s creative strategy and brand design execution
- Work with marketers to deliver engaging, effective presentations to health system and enterprise customers
- Develop original marketing content ranging from Color.com and email campaigns to storytelling videos and environmental experiences
- Collaborate with the Product and UX teams to make sure the product experience is aligned with the brand
- Explore strategic ideas through rigorous design iterations
- Streamline complex problems into elegant solutions
- Learn new software and techniques to grow your skill set
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Degree in Graphic Design and a minimum of 5 years design experience in agency/design firm or in-house design team
- High level of proficiency with design software — Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (familiarity with Sketch)
- 3D and After Effects skills are a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative approach to design
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.